Welcome to the Belmont Place Apartments for Seniors! We are a 55+ market rate 170-unit community in the heart of downtown Bellflower, California. We are within walking distance of the Civic Center, banks, restaurants, parks, public transportation, and downtown shopping. Our residents enjoy a quiet, comfortable, and maintenance-free living, as well as, engage in activities and events to achieve an active lifestyle and live each day to its fullest.
We offer spacious one and two bedroom units, a sun-filled tranquil courtyard with lush greenery and shady palm trees. Our surroundings are clean and beautifully maintained. At Belmont Place, we are confident that you will enjoy our friendly independent living community that you can call home.
- Large Clubhouse with WiFi, TV, Bingo, Kitchen & Restrooms
- Smaller Clubhouse with TV, Kitchen, Restrooms, Lounge
- Pool Table and Piano in the Large Clubhouse
- Barbecue Area
- Laundry Facilities
- Sun-filled Courtyard with Relaxing Whirlpool Spa
- Handrails in Hallways
- Assigned Large Storage Lockers
- Assigned Covered Parking
- On-site Management Office
- Spacious One and Two Bedroom Units
- Central Air Conditions and Heating
- Large Pantry
- Ceiling Fans
- Kitchen with Dishwasher, Full-size Electric Range and Garbage Disposal
- Dining Area
- Cable, Internet and Telephone Hook-ups
- Most Utilities Included
We have a very active Tenants’ Association, the Belmont Place Tenants Association, Inc., that sponsors social activities of members tenants as well as hear out any concerns they might have and bring those concerns to the Belmont Place management. Every year the association comes up with a few regular activities such as Spring and Holiday Dinners, July BBQ, movie nights, Valentines’, St. Patrick’s etc., and other impromptu events. Bingo is held every Saturday. Membership fee is $25.00 for each tenant per Calendar year. Membership is accepted year round and membership fee is prorated.
Meetings are usually held every first Monday of the month and refreshments are always served. The Association gatherings are a sure way of greeting and meeting your neighbors!
Email, write, visit, or call us! We’re here to chat!